Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Cut Me Free" by: Adrielle Bollin



"Cut Me Free"
By Adrielle R. Bollin


Take off these fetters

Remove all these chains
Help me to see them

How they cause me such pain


I want to see

Will you open my eyes

Take off the blinders
So I see past disguise


I'm feeling buried

I'm feeling trapped


Cut me free
Let expectations fall flat
Help me to know

That you love me more than all of that
I need to see
Your loving arms all around me
I need to hear
peace be still
Cut me free

I thought I was winning

That I could handle it all

I got wrapped up in doing
That I lost sight of you

I got myself good and busy

I got lost in it all

Now I don't know where I'm going

And I'm scared of it all


You know me so well
You know right were I am

Every step I take wrong

Will be used in the end

Now I'm waiting for you to come in

Won't you save me again


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...