Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mystical Morning

                                             Mystical Morning
By: Adrielle R. Bollin


Pink misty sunrise at my back
Bright full harvest moon ahead
Rivers of fog between earth and sky
Bushels of grass are a dewy green bed


A wealth of mystical beauty 
Surrounds my sleepy morn 
All creation hails the Painter
Whose love endures all scorn


The sun is rising through the mist 
Glorious light spread east to west 
All the earth is bathed in golden light 
As evening stars and moon begin to rest


The night is fading into the horizon
Blending blues greens and yellows
Before the moon and star say goodnight
Their light wanes over foggy meadows


As we gaze at the morning 
We are filled with delight 
Awe filled praises overflow 
Honored to see the glory so bright


I feel a smile, which warms my soul 
Fills my heart makes me fully alive 
The heart that beats to make me whole 
Wraps me in arms of purest love and life




10 comments:

  1. Mystical mornings, those are the best ones...
    As you talk of harvest moon, that is so descriptive of my morning today, as the almost full moon was setting in truly pink misty sunrise...
    You are such a poetic soul...
    Have a lovely Friday,
    xoxo
    PS: Did I ever tell you that I love your name.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your inspiring poem. It definitely lifts the soul. Have a great weekend! Later,
    Lord Thomas of Wellington

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the misty mornings. We had a beautiful morning here yestrday. The moon was still high on my way to work and was glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :)

    btw...loved the background!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work! Certainly enjoyed reading this poem. You're really good at this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! This is a lovely read...very calming to the soul. Thank you for sharing these lovely words.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments. You're awesome!

    I wish you a blessed and joyous week!

    xOx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice poem you got there! It inspire me to wake up in the morning with delight.

    Btw, you won an award from me, congratz!;)
    Check out my latest blog post.
    Enjoy and spread the award, thanks!

    Yours Truly,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely poem! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty sure I get it wrong most of the time. I might think a poem alludes to the awe of greeting an alien, only to find out it was an ode to a blossoming flower. That said, this seemed to me to be movingly romantic. How can I not feel contentment.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...