Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Struggle Within

The Struggle Within
By:  Adrielle R. Bollin

Like a tree in a hurricane straining in the wind
My heart and mind are racing, fretting as I bend
How much more can I take of this road I'm winding down
Everything I knew left me, seems scattered on the ground
 All I taste now are these bitter to and fros
Messing with my mind are the things I used to know
And the blood from my tongue as clench back the curse
I've been trying so hard and it's only getting worse

I need a miracle to break off these chains
I need an answer before I fade away
God you know my frame I can handle so much
There has to be a change, I need only Your touch
You alone can set me on solid ground
You alone can deafen the perilous sounds
So I cry out your name and lay out my fleece
One last push of faith to reclaim your peace

All I have left is to wait for your word
Just one sign of hope, one message delivered
To stir this mirage, these mirrors of deception
Until once again I see You in my reflection
Then you speak and my burdens turn to air
A release of truth drowns my despair
Suddenly the promise rings true in my ears
Life, love, joy, peace and wisdom are again my peers

6 comments:

  1. Miracles do happen when we need them most. Very moving and beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Adrielle, am not sure if this poem reflects your life and you are experiencing hard times and internal struggle, but it is beautifully put and your photography is always breathtaking.;)
    Have a lovey weekend,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great great photography
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    visit <3

    have a great start into the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy coming over here and reading your blog. You have a way of writing despair turning into hope!! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The feeling of hope here at the end is so uplifting and the photos totally inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been absent for so long...and I read these words of sadness. I pray things are going better for you now. I've missed you. Please have a warm and fulfilling Christmas....and let me know that you are okay.

    Hugs Princess.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...