Monday, May 2, 2011

My Beautiful Journey

My Beautiful Journey
By:  Adrielle R. Bollin

My life is beautiful like sunrises in spring
Full of the glory of the earth's great offerings
 Relationships rich as a queen's velvet gown
Free as I've ever been like a child spinning round
Through all of my trials I learn and I see
How so very different and yet the same we can be
No journey is matched no path walked the same
Each life is so different from our choices to our name
And so I am driven to e'er greater heights
Wanting the best and needing to fight
For me, Religion and Science have much to prove and say 
But experience, Love and perspective have a much stronger sway

6 comments:

  1. Oh Adrielle, this is must be my favorite post of yours to date. There is so much in those words that lifts my spirit and I so agree with all the sentiments. And the pictures are absolutely amazing, there is as a sense of unrestricted freedom and love about them.
    This was just what I needed to hear today.
    Thank you also for that beuatiful comment at my place yesterday, it meant more than I can express in words.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...so uplifting. "Free as I've ever been like a child spinning round" evokes such a feeling of joy. I need to spin around like this and treasure my blessed journey. Thank you for reminding me of this. Like Zuzana, this was good for me to hear today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "For me, Religion and Science have much to prove and say
    But experience, Love and perspective have a much stronger sway"


    too good :)...loved the photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise and wonderful words, Adrielle...a celebration of life's complexity! I love, "Relationships rich as a queen's velvet gown"...that's just a delightful description. And your photos are great as usual...so easy to remember spinning around with joy as a child...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it is unfair to key on bits of a poem...but I really appreciate the last two lines. It makes me selfishly consider myself. As much as I have a keen interest in science and religious stuff, I recognize that my emotions are most often the key driver in what I do. Your last two lines explained it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The simplicity and interplay of the images and words is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...