Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Reflect Onward"
By: Adrielle R. Bollin

Looking back
On all we've been through
I can see
How you were hurting too
Everything
Wasn't what you thought it'd be
Still you find
That life is worth living

Chorus:
All the days that were before
All the days yet still to come
They are the lessons that we learn
They are the times we overcome
We're always learning from each mistake
And find rejoicing in the pain
We are survivors in the this world
Trying to stake our claim

As I look
At the path we've walked so far
It's easy now
To see the twists and turns and falls
You held my hand
No you never did let go
You're still here
We are closer than you know

Bridge:
On we go, we'll blaze the trails unknown
Following our leader till we're home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...