Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!! A Chrismas Blessing


Merry Christmas to all my readers!

"A Christmas Blessing"
By:  Adrielle R. Bollin

May your heart be full, And your lights be warm and bright
May the beauty of the season, Shine through day and night
May your soul be vibrant, With blues, greens, purples and reds
May your head find a soft pillow, And a warm comfortable bed
May the joy of the season, Be aglow on your face
May the whitest of snowflakes, Remind you of amazing grace
May your heart find forgiveness, For all whom you love
May peace e'er surround you, Like a light from above
And joy fill your castle, Like the wise men of yore
Learning of the great tidings, May you never need more
I wish you a Merry Christmas, The best one of all
And that you'd be awed, With the wonder of it all

7 comments:

  1. Your sentiments are so warm and touchimg. And your photos are beautiful. I so enjoy coming to your blog and always feel better after reading your poems : )
    Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images dearest adrielle - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year dear friend and thank you for your kind visits and lovely words at all times,
    much love
    Zuzana

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Very Merry Christmas to you. Might His love fill our hearts to warm others around us. Your poetry is a blessing and your pics are wonderful!
    Lord Thomas of Wellington

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!YOUR PHOTOS ARE STUNNING! tHE PRETTIEST i HAVE sEen!
    I linked your blog onto my facebook and people liked it. My cousin in Lebanon liked it very much~spreading your talent worldwide!
    Merry Christmas!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas photos and a touching message. I hope that you had the merriest Christmas ever and I wish for the most fulfilling year ever for you in 2011.

    Warmest thoughts and wishes,

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...