Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter In The Soul

Winter In The Soul
By: Adrielle R. Bollin 
All photos taken by Adrielle Bollin with a Nikon DS3000
 

As winter creeps in Like a thief in the night
Wrapping it’s chill Around all in sight


Putting nature to sleep One snowfall at a time
Rippling waters stilled Sleeping beauties in restful prime


And little by little Each in it's own turn
My thoughts will then settle As I attempt to discern


Where destiny lies Is far off from me
 Yet still I will try To plan and to see


I know not where I'm going Nor the path I am on
Only that it seems frozen As if time were gone

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this was simply so beuatiful and so poetically describing the onset of the final season.
    A delicious post in images and words.;)
    Have a lovely Sunday,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time here and I'm impressed by the photos and the words. You are such a gifted artist. You write well and your photos really do speak. Can't wait to see more. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are so haunting and beautiful; giving new meaning to the term "winter wonderland"! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautifully your words and images compliment each other, Adrielle! I love your description of winter as a thief in the night, lulling the world to sleep...most effective...:)

    Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these snow pictures. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...