Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"GO!"

"GO!"
By:  Adrielle R. Bollin

Stepping out in the water, braving a new day
I'm having trouble moving, fear of failure in my way
I'm already on adventure but I've come to this crossroad
 I could take my leap of faith or take the road I know
Will I brave the great divide, have the experience of my life
Or will I take the way that's easy and and forever wonder why
Will I trust you where you lead me or go on my own way
Thinking I must know me better, like by your hands I was not made

Oh forgive my hesitation, I know not what I wait for
And please will you be patient, do not leave me at this door
Couldn't you just push me, It's like my feet are frozen
"Just go!" I say to myself, "You know it's the way you've chosen!"
Think of all that's waiting, all that's to be discovered!
Lend your hand to help another and live your life uncovered!
Drink in the open spaces and watch the mercy flow
Merge into your own calling, come on now, GO!




Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. Isaiah 60:1

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, beautiful, and peaceful photos, Adrielle.

    I can so relate to your poem - I feel paralyzed by fear more often than I care to admit. This reminds me of a quote I have heard many times before, "If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat." Easier said than done.:) I often wonder what we could accomplish and experience in this life if only...we had no fear.

    Wishing you the best in all the choices you make and roads you take, sweetie - may they be blessed and full of adventure and excitement.

    xOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so gorgeous! I see a rabbit in the clouds in the top one.
    Making decisions has always been one of my weak points. I'm always afraid of making the wrong one and am so indecisive. I try to clear my "mind chatter" and listen to my heart. It isn't always easy to do : ) And definitley listen for God's answer to our questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photographs and words Adrielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this as indeed at times it is difficult to go, to take that next step, to leap into the unknown, I know that so well.;))
    Lovely images as well.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I could just rise up and fly straight into the light of that first photo - absolutely stunning. Choosing actively to 'just GO' is a hard moment - it's like jumping from up high.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This puts it all in a nutshell. The fear of failure really does chain us to the familiar. I have repeatedly told my kids, go and relish failure in your youth. They have the opportunity to start over, and over, and over -- learning and experiencing along the way. And...it might be that one of those leaps may turn out to not be a failure at all.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...