Monday, July 12, 2010

In This Whole Wild World

"In This Whole Wild World"
By: Adrielle R. Bollin

This old world
Is getting crazier every minute
Every where you turn
There's another nut losin' it

If I weren't a believer
Think I'd hide from my shadow
Nothing seems safe
But now luckily I know

You were sent for me
To hold me close
Let me run and walk free
Knowing the love you boast
In your arms I'm secure
In your blue smiling eyes
Is a lover that's sure
And a heart that is mine


My God, I'm the luckiest girl
In this whole wild world

People cheat and steal
Cuss the day you were born
Have you for their last meal
Make you tired and worn

But there's hope in it all
For the ones who believe
If you open your eyes
You'll see God's beauty conceived


That's how I know that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...