Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sleep

Sleep
By: Adrielle R. Bollin














A great blue sparkling wave
Washes o'er my shore
Soothing dried up sands
Soaking to my core

My soul was dry as dust
All life stood deathly still
My world a quiet desert
The wind my only thrill

I swept the land in travel
I wandered to and fro
Until I finally saw you
The bluest of all gold

I quickly went to meet you
To dance in your embrace
We swayed back and forth
And smiled face to face

Dreamily you held me
While we sailed into the deep
And finally I drifted
Off to restful sleep

1 comment:

  1. Your images put me at peace and tranquility. Sounds a bit corny but true! Thanks for stopping by SheWearSheShares!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...