Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am the moon

I Am The Moon
By:  Adrielle Bollin
Pictures were found in the www.accuweather.com photo gallery and Google images

I would like to be
Like the full moon shining bright
Reflecting from the sun;
A night traveler's delight

 
I'd like to shine the way
To brighten up the night
To be that great reflection
To give the greater sight


In a way I am the moon
Echoing love I'm shown
I give what light I'm given
Not shining on my own



I could have been a floating rock
But the sun looked well on me
I could have been hidden for all time
But instead the sun chose me


So I sit in sparkling company
In perfect time and space
Revolving round the world
Enjoying my destined place

Pictures were found in the www.accuweather.com photo gallery and Google images

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful in words and pictures...
    I really enjoyed reading your older post, thank you for the link.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so drop me a line! You can also e-mail me at adrielleroyale@hotmail.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...